Size: Lens Width: 48mm | Bridge Width: 19mm | Temple Arm Length: 145mm
- Blocks up to 75% of the most harmful blue light waves.
- 100% UV protection.
- Digital Armour © lens made from ULTRAVEX material (not standard polycarbonate or CR39) - an optical quality lens not a sunglass lens. The blue light blocking protection is not simply applied as a coating to the lens but rather mixed into the material makeup during construction, offering superior, unmatched blue light protection. Anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings have been applied to the finished lens.
- Lenses have a high refractive index – making the lens thinner, lighter, with a much sharper and clearer clarity of vision than standard 1.5 lenses common in most glasses of this nature.
- Lenses are not dark or overly yellow making them ideal for indoor and evening use.
- Frames are made from premium quality Italian acetate, cut from a single piece and hand-polished by experienced craftsman and craftswomen.
- Stainless steel screws coated with akulon.
- Includes a 30-day return policy, a one-year frame guarantee.
- Complies with CE, FDA, ANSI, ASNZS, BS EN ISO21987:2009, EN14139:2011 and ISO16034:2011 standards.
- This pair of glasses is available in various lens strengths, starting from 0 - which means no magnification at all to 2.0 - which is the strongest reading strength we make. boca blu eye ware make ideal reading and computer glasses for people of all ages.
Our frames fit most adults. To compare the size of one of our frames against a pair of glasses you already own, simply look on the inside of the temple arm of your existing pair. You should see 3 sets of numbers – something like 53-19-145. These numbers indicate the size in mm for the lens diameter, the bridge, and the temple arm. Compare these against our sizes listed. Also, the high quality acetate material of our frames mean they can be easily heated and shaped accordingly for a perfect fit. Eyewear stores tend to offer this service for free.